In a not so surprising move, the new White House press secretary is an extremely progressive woke radicalist. Karine Jean-Pierre was named the new press secretary on Thursday, and her extremist views will cause controversy. Jean-Pierre's values are everything that conservatives oppose, which is why she is such a good fit for the woke left. Her appointment is just another example of how far Left the Democratic party has shifted.
Jean-Pierre is now the first “out” LGBTQ person to serve the role of press secretary. Her whole career has politically been to push her progressively woke agenda forward. Here are several note worthy facts about her.
- She worked to oppose the impeachment of former President Bill Clinton, but pushed for the impeachment of former President Donald Trump. Closely working with the radical organization MoveOn.org.
- She has made it known her anti-Israel radicalism. Quote, “You cannot call yourself a progressive while continuing to associate yourself with an organization like AIPAC that has often been the antithesis of what it means to be progressive,” [American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC)]
- Jean-Pierre has been very open about her opinion in regards that even if someone has merely been accused of sexual misconduct they should not seek a public office position. Ironically, now she serves on Bidens administration, while he was credibly accused of sexual misconduct by a former aide, Tara Reade.
- She has personal ties and a romantic link to the media; she is married to CNN anchor and correspondent Suzanne Malveaux. Now there is an openly public link between the White House Democrats and the media.
- And Lastly, she flamed the propaganda of racial division when former President Donald Trump was in office. Projecting Trump's been a lifelong racist, despite the contrary.
Jean-Pierre's extremist views are sure to make waves in Washington. Disconcerting as it maybe, for her to be in such an influential position, the only thing we can hope for is a better spokesperson than Jen Psaki.